Got Braces Off, But Not Retainer?

Helloooo to all! I recently got my braces removed (Oct. 25). But I won't be getting my retainers until Nov. 8th, which is about 2 weeks away. I've started to notice a slight shift in my two front teeth, and it's only been about 2 days, I'm worried they won't hold their position in time for my retainer. My question is, once I get my retainer (in two weeks) will it move them back to where they were when I had my braces?

Retainers can move teeth back

+1

This is how Invisalign was created, an engineer patient noticed his teeth moved when he didn't wear his retainers and the moved back when he did.  It is BEST to wear as advised and keep teeth where they should be, and eventually night time wear will be all that is needed.

You should be fine.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist