Is Getting Braces Removed Expensive?

I've had my braces on for 4 years now, and my orthodontist actually ended up disappearing about two years into treatment.. & then passed away. I hate to sound insensitive, but I'm annoyed because my insurance won't cover another doctor, and I really just want these things off. Since I don't have a job my limit is around $400. I probably need a retainer too... but I'll deal with that later. With that being said, is it expensive to remove braces or am I being too pessimistic about the price?

Is it Expensive to Remove Braces?

+1

I wouldn't be so pessimistic, think positively and good things will often follow. You would be surprised at how willing and kind hearted dentists in general are. Call a local dentist/orthodontist, explain your situation and I'm guessing you will have success in finding that kind hearted dentist who will be more than willing to help you.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist