Braces Needed? Or Can a Retainer Fix my Teeth? (photo)

I've had braces before. But I didn't really wear my retainer. It's been about 4 years since I've had my braces off. I still have my original retainer. It's the clear kind..kinda resembles invisalign. I tried putting it in for my top teeth. It kinda goes in. But not all the way completely. I am able to wear it without it popping off. Will this help my teeth to get them back the way they were? Or would any other type of retainer work? I really don't want to get braces again.

Use the retainer or start over?

The front teeth are crooked because the back teeth moved - the retainer can't fix that much of a problem. Go back and ask if you can fix the details with InvisAlign.

Toronto Dentist

10375 Weston Road at Canada Drive
Toronto, Ontario L4H 3T4