Can I Get Braces on my Gap and Protruding Front Teeth? (photo)

I have a gap between my front two teeth, also they protrude a bit. I really hate it and I want to get braces, but a dentist said they could pop out again could I get something to stop them to back up my argument and get them? Also how long would it take to fix?

Protruding Front Teeth with Gap...Braces?

+1

An orthodontic treatment that I think would work for you is Six Month Smiles. It is an orthodontic procedure  for adults that uses clear wires and brackets and corrects only the teeth involved when you smile. The correction is done in six months rather than two years! Remember to always wear your retainer after any orthodontic treatment so your teeth do not move back or protrude forward again. Check out what Six Month Smiles is all about and schedule a consultation with a dentist who provides this service in your area.

Valencia Cosmetic Dentist

Will my teeth move out again after braces

+1

Your teeth probably do want to move out again after orthodontic treatment....that is why all patients are given a retainer after treatment...wear the retainer at night and all will be well

Saint Louis Orthodontist