Can Braces or Invisalign Fix my Teeth? (photo)

I want to have my teeth straightened so I can have a perfect smile.. At school people always make fun I me because of my jagged teeth but I really care about my appearance too so I narrowed the option down to braces or invisalign. I'm hoping that invisalign will do the job

Treatment Options

+1

There are many ways to treat your "snaggle tooth". You will find not only do people stop teasing you but you will feel better and laugh and smile more. You should definitely  go to an orthodontist who does regular braces and a is at Least a "Premier or Elite Provider" of Invisalign to get an honest answer. You can find them list by going to Invisalign's web site and typing in a zip code.

Good luck

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Invisalign and braces

+1

By looking at the one picture posted, you could definitely benefit from having orthodontic treatment, whether it be braces or Invisalign.  Invisalign can be used to correct cases with narrow arches and moderate crowding, which is all that can be seen in the photo, so I wouldn't rule it out. You would need to see an orthodontist in person to get a full evaluation.

New York Orthodontist

Invisalign or braces

+1

Not sure what you mean narrowing things down to braces or Invisalign...that just about covers ever type of comprehensive orthodontic treatment!

Truthfully, there is no way that anyone can determine what is the best treatment for you based just on one picture....best to go to an orthodontist who does a lot of regular braces and a lot of Invisalign to get an honest answer

Saint Louis Orthodontist

Braces or Invisalign

+1

From the photo, it appears that you have an extremely narrow arch with severe overcrowding. Invisalign would probably NOT be adequate. Standard braces will probably work better for you.

New York Cosmetic Dentist