Unhappy with Scar and Nipple Sensation Loss After BA: Will a Revision Help? (Photo)

I Had a BL and BA 500 cc saline submuscular two years ago, I had tuberous breast and my dortor sad I need a lillop lift for my breast to look natural. He reduce the side of the right nipple to match with the left, but now I don't very feel it went I touch it. I found that my nipple are too big and the scars around are irregular and large but i'm scared to don't feel noting if my nipple are reduce. I would like to have more volume at the top and more cleavage, less under and from the side, is it possible ?

You can improve your scars with a new product called Embrace!

+1
Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Problems after augmentation and lift

+1
Hi. Some of your scars have stretched and it is likely that you will improve these with a scar revision. Reduced sensation can occur after this type of surgery, and can improve up to about 4 years - after then it is unlikely to return. You may be able to improve the shape of your breast by relifting and retightening the breast tissue, or changing the profile of your implants to a higher one - you should discuss this with your surgeon. Sometimes it can be very difficult to change the shape, as a lot of the long-term result depends on the way your skin stretches and changes in the 12 months after the surgery. Regards Dr Charles Cope

Charles Cope, MD
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy with Scar and Nipple Sensation Loss After BA: Will a Revision Help?

+1
In general the result is acceptable. The risk of N/A decreased sensation is very common with breast lifting operations. And this should have been explained in your pre operative informed consent visit!. The spreading scar is also an occurrence following these type operations. Only scar revision can improve..