Wearing Bra After a Bra Rolls Liposuction

I am considering getting my bra rolls liposuctioned. How long until one can wear a bra again?

You can wear bra right away after liposuction of chest and back.

+1

Hi.

I don't think bras or compressions garments have any impact -- positive or negative -- on liposuction.  It's all about surgical technique.

Bra Fat

+1

I put my bra fat patients in a specialized compression garment (that has a built- in bra) immediately after the liposuction is performed. During the preoperative visit, in addition to obtaining your medical history and photographs, the ideal compression garment is ordered.

Emily Pollard, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Many options for garment wear.

+1

There are many options for garment wear that you can use right away many of these distribute the weight and fit over the enitre chest and abodmen to avoid constricting areas. They look similar to a bustier.