BR revision via liposuction? (photo)

I had a BR and I am 4 months po. My left appears to be fuller on top and the bottom. It also seems to sit up higher whereas the left has dropped. My ps said he should have removed more breast tissue from the left breast (already larger before the br) and that he is willing to correct the problem. Being I do not want to go through another actual surgical procedure, I chose to have a revision in December via liposuction. Will this correct my concern? Also, will the skin be saggy after lipo?

Breast Reduction Revision via liposuction?

+1

Whether or not you are a good candidate for revisionary breast reduction surgery via liposuction surgery, will depend on your physical examination and goals. Factors such as the presence of breast tissue versus adipose tissue, how much further reduction you are seeking, and the quality of the overlying skin of causes skin elasticity) are some factors that should be taken into consideration.

I would suggest that you communicate your goals clearly with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation.

Breast Reduction revision via liposuction

+1

Liposuction is an excellent means of fine tuning the breasts after breast reduction.

However the amount of breast tissue that can be resected will be determined by the amount of fatty tissue in the breast versus the amount of glandular tissue

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of breast

+1

If your breast is mostly fatty tissue and you need a touch-up to reduce some more volume, it may be reasonable to perform liposuction of it.

Breast Reduction

+1

I dont think that liposuction of the breast should be considered a minor procedure that will fix you and not have much downtime, if you really want it smaller I suggest doing the whole surgery over

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC