430cc, Saline, Over Muscle without Lift: Am I Bottoming Out? (photo)

My ps suggested a lift but my husband wouldn't pay for it so I just got implants. I got 430cc saline over the muscle because my ps didn't want me to have double bubble by going under muscle. I have attached my before and after pics I am 1 year post op. I also had a broken collar bone on my right and it didn't heal right so I have always sagged more on that side.

Not bottomed out

+2

Hello. You do not seem to be bottomed out. Your implants are perfectly placed behind the nipples as they should be. If you feel that they are too low you may consider a lift. You just need to talk your husband into it!

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Implants and bottoming out?

+2

No, I do not think that you are bottoming out at this point. Your breast impalants look like they are in the right place.

Mature Breast Shape

+2

No.  You had a mature breast shape prior to augmentation and now you have a mature larger breast shape with implants.  There are no problems with your result.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Bottoming Out After Breast Augmentation

+2

The implants are close to being centered on the breast mound.  As such I would not change anything at this point.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Bottoming out?

+2

Based on your pictures, I would say that you got a very nice result.  Your implants are centered behind your areolae which is where you want them and you have a nice shape to your breasts.  I usually prefer to place implants under the chest muscle but, again, it looks like you have a nice result.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Place of breast on thorax

+1

As my colleagues mentioned there is nothing wrong with your breasts, however it is good to realise that  the breastposition varies from one person to another, you have so called:

• high breasted women (who look good in an evening dress, and generally have a smaller height thorax, so more wide then high)
  • low breasted women (who never looked good in an evening gown, and never will, they have a thorax that in longer in height and less wide)

Of course there are variations between the two, so in your case the position of the nipple is correct to the breast mass, but your entire breast is low on the thorax. Lifting is an option but don't expect to much, there is only a limited distance possible.

Good luck

Ivar van Heijningen, MD
Belgium Plastic Surgeon

Bottoming out?

+1

It is very hard to tell from this photo. A physical exam would be needed to tell for certain. You still have some asymmetry, but I am not sure that either of the implants are bottomed out. 

William T. Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Am I Bottoming Out?

+1

A few issues. Poorly posted photos, un even fracture repair of clavicle, pseudo ptosis. The result appears as acceptable under the very restricted consent you have of no lifting and poorly healed fracture. I see NO bottoming out.