Am I Bottoming out on Right Side? (photo)

I have textured anatomical co-gels and i recently started to get a weird feeling in my right breast, like it's heavier and sagging. It also feels bigger. Am i bottoming out on the right side? Is it possible my implant could have rotated?

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Some breast asymmetry is visible in the pictures that you have presented.

A variety of  explanations exist as to why your breasts may have changed; only a thorough history and physical examination (preferably by your plastic surgeon)  will be able to provide you with an accurate diagnosis and/or treatment plan.

Bottoming out?

+1

hard to say if you are bottoming out or not. It does not look like it in the photo.  An exam in person would be best if you feel that something has changed.

When significant changes occur after any surgery it is best to get advice from your surgical team - not the internet.

+1

It is not possible to comment without more of your history and knowing how things looked before. You have had more than just an augmntation. Any implanted breast shape can be affected by scar tissue, gravity or both. Occasionally local trauma can lead to fluid accumulation around an implant that usually resolves with time. If you have seen a significant change and are worried it is best to get expert advice in person.

Good luck

Dr. Mosher

Mathew C. Mosher, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Bottoming out after breast augmenation

+1

From your photos, it appears that your right implant is lower than your left. This, however, may be part of your pre-existing anatomy. It would be helpful to evaluate your pre-op appearance to know more about your current situation. This issue could be that your left breast fold is too high and needs to be lowered as both individual breasts look normal on their own, but asymmetric when compared. Revisit this with your surgeon for a more formal opinion. 

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Am I Bottoming out on Right Side?

+1

Hard to determine if that is bottoming out or poor implant pocket dissection inferiorly. Best to return to your surgeon to be examined or seek a second opinion. BTW thanks for the posted photo.