My left side still sits a little higher than my right after Breast Implant Revision 1+ year ago. Have I bottomed out? (photo)

I had an anchor lift in August 2011 (and then a hematoma, right side). My implants were done in August 2013 (another hematoma, right side). I then had a revision in December 2013 when the left breast would not drop. As you can see, the left still sits a little higher than the right and the incision has inched up pretty high. I've been through quite a bit with this process and really just want to make sure I'm not bottoming out.

My left side still sits a little higher than my right after Breast Implant Revision 1+ year ago. Have I bottomed out?

+1
Thank you for the question and pictures. I would agree that your breast implants do sit relatively low on your chest wall, in relation to your nipple/areola complexes. This relationship of your breast implants' position to the nipple/areola complexes makes the nipple/areola complexes appear to be sitting somewhat high on the breast mounds.  If the position of the breast implants are of concern to you, additional surgery probably involving capsulorrhaphy and/or the use of acellular dermal matrix for additional support, may be helpful to you. Better positioning of the breast implants on your chest wall will help better position the nipple/areola complexes on your breast mounds as well. You may find the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns, helpful to you. Best wishes.

+1
A before posted photo of pre both surgeries would help. My guess is your result is acceptable... ////

Bottoming out

+1
Thank you for the photos and questions.  Unfortunately without an examination it is hard to say what if anything is going on so see your surgeon 

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Concerned about bottoming out

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  It is hard to say if you are bottoming out without comparison pictures.  Your lower pole of your breast is fuller which makes the nipple/areola complexes sit higher than normal.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Breast asymmetry

+1
Some breast asymmetry is normal, and three surgeries are a lot of surgeries.  Best of luck with your results.  It does not look like from the photos that you bottomed out