Am I Bottomed Out? I Do Not Like my Results at All. Want Revison!

I had breast lift and breast augmentation march 2011 I am very unhappy with my results but don't have money for revision surgery. I have 480cc in each breast but I don't think my doctor took enough of my own tissue out because I still look saggy and flat on top of my chest and I can feel my implant going under my armpits pretty much. What do you think?

I Do Not Like My Results

+2

It is not possible to render advise without the aid of pictures. However from the brief history you have provided you would best be serve by an in-person examination. Pictures are a great tool to start the discussion, but your concerns are multifaceted requiring a thorough evaluation along with a discussion of your goals.

I would recommend that you consult with your plastic surgeon and voice your concerns. They will make recommendations based on your exam findings and the goals that you have talked over. Good luck.

Revisionary Surgery Indicated after Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+2

As you can imagine, it is not possible to provide you with precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals. Generally speaking, if your major concern is displacement of the breast implants “under the armpits”,  then an internal suture repair (capsulorraphy) may be necessary to keep the breast implants from migrating in that direction. On the other hand, if the concern is the presence of “saggy” skin or tissue, then additional breast lifting may be indicated (as well).

I would suggest that you communicate your concerns in a calm/constructive fashion with your plastic surgeon.

Am I Bottomed Out

+2

Without some photos, including if possible photos before surgery I don't find it possible for me to answer your questions, which seem quite appropriate. Please consider attaching photos to your question.

Thanks and best wishes.