Possible to Just Get my Bottom Teeth Straightened with Invisalign?

my top teeth are quite straight, but I have a couple bottom front teeth that are starting to protrude and sometimes, I bite my lip. Can I just get invisaligns for my bottom teeth? My wife had them and they did a great job for her.

Yes lower Invisalign is possible but...

+1

Not recommended by a good provider. Its better the fine tune the entire bite and anterior teeth when doing Invisalign and you will get a better result.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign can work for your bottom teeth only

+1

Hi. . It is possible to do invisalign just for your bottom teeth as long as your bite will allow it.  I would recommend you see an orthdontist so that they can evaluate your bite and make sure the case is set up properly so that your bite is not altered too much and you have a good relationship between your upper and lower teeth, (since you are not treating the upper arch.)

New York Orthodontist