Bottom Portion of Nose Looks Too Narrow 3 Weeks After Rhinoplasty

it has been three weeks since my surgery. the side that has the stitches is a little wider than the other side (near my tip). in addition, my nose looks wider at the top portion of my bridge. does this portion take longer for the swelling to go down?

Swelling of nose following nose job surgery (rhinoplasty)

+1

Three weeks is still early to assess the results of your nose surgery. There is nothing specifically that can be done at this point in time unless your surgeon is a proponent of steroid injections. Relate your concerns to your surgeon so that they may properly counsel you.

Asymmetrical Swelling after Rhinoplasty

+1

Swelling is never symmetrical after rhinoplasty surgery. It is impossible to evaluate your result at this time. Patience is a virtue, especially when you look in the mirror.