Bottom Molar Extracted 3 Years Ago, How Do I Fix This?

Ok I got my bottom back molar pulled 3 years ago, never got a bridge or implant and my teeth are shifted in like badly, can braces fix this? I wanted to get it fixed so bad but I lost my job and couldn't afford it but I need to take care of my teeth! It shouldnt be lookinh like this, can it jus close up?the tooth above it came down just a lil also

Braces can help

+1

Braces can help return teeth to the right position.  If left alone, the shifting you have seen will continue, even to the point that to restore later may require root canals and crowns with a bridge to fix.  

Braces right now is a better option.

Web reference: http://www.DrTimmerman.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.