Bottom Lip Not Fully Functional After Under-chin Muscle Tightening and Liposuction?

I am 3 weeks post op and I can't get my bottom lip to expose my bottom teeth. I can get it to fold over my bottom teeth and the corners still turn up when I smile. It's like I have no control of the middle part of my bottom lip. Is this normal, will it fix itself, and are there exercises I can do to help it along? Thank you very much for any feedback.

Temporary Lower Lip Weakness After Neck Liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You likely have some temporary weakness of the nerve that controls the downward pull of the lower lip. This may become traumatized with ncek and jowl liposuction and is not a rare occurrence. It will gradually get better and in the next few months you have return of full function of the lower lip.