Can one buttocks lose alot more fat than another after Brazilian but lift therefore one will be way smaller than the other?

I am aware that not all fat transfer into buttocks is permanent and only 50% to 70% is maintained. My question is weather this can give the buttocks an uneven apparence, for example one bottocks will lose alot more fat than another therefore one will be way smaller than the other?

Buttock augmentation

+1

It is possible that resorption may be different between the two buttocks. It is difficult to predict.

Can one buttock lose alot more fat than another after Brazilian buttlift therefore one will be way smaller than the other?

+1

This is theoretically possible, but I have not observed this to be the case. I think that meticulous attention to detail in the OR and proper postoperative care may help prevent this. I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA