Bottle of Latisse Says to Store at 36-77 Degrees - Should I Store It in the Fridge?

Storing Latisse

+1

Latisse can be stored safely in room temperature.  Most patients have it by their bathroom sink to remind them to apply the product every night.

No, room temperature is best

+1

You can store Latisse at room temperature.  Most people keep it in their bathroom so it is easy to remember to apply it everyday

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Latisse Can Be Kept at Room Temperature

+1

Dear ChristyD-

Latisse can be kept safely at room temperature.  If it's too hot or too cold, Latisse will not be as effective, and will also lose effectiveness more quickly.  I would recommend avoiding bathrooms that remain too hot, in front of a sunny window, etc.

Best Wishes,

Roy

Roy Kim, MD

No need to refridgerate, just keep in your bathroom

+1

There is no need to refridgerate Latisse, just keep it in your bathroom along with your other beauty regimen to help you remember to use it every day!

Brian Dubow, MD

Latisse storage

+1
Optimal storage for Latisse is at room temperature. It is best to avoid extreme temperatures for this product, including refridgeration or excess heat.

Diane Orlinsky, MD
Towson Dermatologic Surgeon

How to Store Latisse

+1

Latisse should be stored at room temperature for convenience as well as for increased comfort when it is applied. It should not be kept in a warm location such as in front of a window in the sun or in a closed car on a warm day.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Store Latisse At Room Temperature

+1

In the majority of instances Latisse can be stored at room temperature. I would avoid prolonged exposure in a location where the temperature was consistently over 80F.

There is no problem with storing it in your refrigerator which is usually about 40F. I would, however, caution against storing this product loosely in the refrigerator next to food; most refrigerators are probably not as clean as we would like to think. If stored in your refrigerator, you may want to consider using a plastic zip-lock bag, and allow the Latisse to warm up before applying it.

Kenneth Dembny, II, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Latisse in fridge

+1

Room temperature is sufficient for the storage of your latisse. If you live in a very warm climate with no air conditioning, then storing in a cooler place would be recommended to keep the product active longer.

Purvisha Patel, MD
Germantown Dermatologist

Storing latisse

+1

No need for refridgeration. If you do your application might be cold and uncomfortable unless you fridge is warm,

David A. Bray, Sr., MD