Would Botox work to make my eyes symmetrical? (photo)

Im only 24 year old and i feel that my right eye is different from the left one. Left eye has defined eyebrow crease . there is more space between the eyebrow n crease (or socket) of the left eye but my righ eye looks a bit smaller n eyelid looks small and hooded n droopy there not enough space between eyebrow n crease (or socket) which makes it look hooded n small n not so defined . I dont want to go for a surgical procedure so can it be fixed with botox ? Or what do u suggest? What needs to be done?

Eye Asmmetry

+1
Your photos show very little asymmetry.  I do not think Botox would significantly change it. You actually look quite beautiful in the photos.

Botox and eyelids

+1
The simple answer is that you have very little difference and Botox is unlikely to be of benefit.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Treating eyebrow assymetry with injections

+1
The asymmetry you point out in your pictures are very common and most people do not notice it.  It is sometimes possible to inject Botox in the crows feet area to help lift the eyebrows higher.  Also, filers can be used along the tail of eyebrow to add volume and lifting to minimize the "hooding".   I prefer Hyaluronic acids such as Juvederm or Restylane for this area since it's reversible.  You must be aware that even with perfect injections, it is very difficult to get perfect symmetry. 

Daniel Yamini, MD

Asymmetrical Eyes

+1
Hi! Thank you for your question.

I am Dr. Speron, a proud member of both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS). I am also certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Asymmetrical eyes can be treated with injectables such as Radiesse or Botox. Injecting a little bit of Radiesse can even out the asymmetry and give you that younger look. If you were interested in something more permanent, an invasive procedure such as eyelid rejuvenation can also be an option.

Below are some links for additional information and before and after pictures.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us at 847.696.9900.

Best of luck and have a great day!

Regards,

Dr. Speron

Sam Speron, MD