Botox is Not Working on my Lines

the lines shown after 2 months why ??? My Doctor recommended the filler for me he said my body kills the botox that is why i doesnt work with me is he right ?? will i be satisfied with filler ???? Because i hate seen lines on my face ?? what about the neck can we do filler or botox ???

Botulinum Toxin (Dysport or Botox) for neck and facial lines

+1

Botulinum Toxin (Dysport or Botox) can be used for the neck and forehead. IF you did not recieve a satisfactory response with the first injection, contact your surgeon for additional injections. You may need more units.

Increasing the concentration of BOTOX will work only to stop the muscle from moving

+1

Increasing the concentration of BOTOX will work only to stop the muscle from moving and relax it even more. But, if your muscles are no longer moving and you still have the lines present, injecting a filler, such as Juvederm, will flatten any residual lines.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox can wear off quickly in some people

+1

fillers can be used if Botox is not effective enough in your glabellar lines between the eyebrows. Fillers should not be too thick in this area. Small beads or lumps may appear if the filler is done too superficially, but it won't be effective if it is injected too deep. Botox sometimes helps the vertical muscle bands in the neck but  although other doctors claim to have found it useful in smoothening out the horizontal lines in the neck, i can't seem to improve these lines well with Botox.

Ronald Shelton, MD