Had Botox Four Weeks Earlier but Still Cant See the Result. How Many More Weeks Do I Have to Wait to See the Result?

No result 4 weeks after Botox?

+1

Botox usually takes around one week to take effect. If you do not see a result by 4 weeks, I would recommend contacting your provider. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Had Botox Four Weeks ago but Still Cant See the Result.

+1

Botox usually takes 7-10 days to fully see result from your treatment. If you're not seeing any difference, contact your medical provider to further assist with this issue 

Botox takes 72 hours to work

+1

There are no before and after pictures to assess. I'm not certain what is meant by "no results". I suggest finding a reputable and skilled physician who uses legitimate FDA approved neuromodulator such as Botox or Dysport with appropriate dilution for treatment. You should be able to see improvement within 3 days of treatment.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

How long to wait before seeing Botox result?

+1

It normally does take a few days for the effect of Botox to take place after it is injected.  I would say that by a week or so, you should be able to see some result, so if you haven't seen anything by 4 weeks, I would recommend contacting your injector to be evaluated.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon