I had Botox one week ago for migraines. Is numbness in my back and partial neck normal?

I had the Botox treatment for migraines one week ago. I also have four herniated discs in my neck, which I'm seeing a surgeon for next week. When my neurologist injected the 15 injections, he did inject a plethora of Botox into my neck and upper shoulders. Five days ago I started having severe pain, burning and numbness in the right side of my back and the middle of my spine. I saw my neurologist today. He doesn't seem to think anything is wrong. Is this normal? The pain is excruciating.

Botox for headache and back pain

+1
I can not make any connection to the Botox as far as your pain goes. However, it sounds like something is going on as severe pain is not normal. If you have burning and stabbing pain it can be from many things. If you are getting shingles nobody will be able to tell for sure until you break out but it could be something else. If your neurologist has no idea, I would see an orthopedist. 

Birmingham Dermatologist