Botox, touching and ptosis?

I had botox injected into my forehead a week ago. The results are good, but my left brow became heavier than my right and drooped a little. Today I went back to my doctor who injected more botox under my left eyebrow to raise it a bit. Unfortunately, I have absentmindedly been touching my eye and my brow throughout the day (gently, though ), and I want to know if this is likely to cause the botox to migrate and cause greater eyebrow ptosis or eyelid ptosis. I did not rub the area vigorously.

Botox, touching and ptosis?

+1

The day of treatment Its best to not manipulate the area that was treated, it should be okay if it was very light touching

Touching Botox injection site

+1

MJ, Do not worry and forget about that injection. Light touching will not hurt but you should not rub.

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Botox and rubbing

+1

Usually light touching of the area is not a problem. Firm rubbing and pushing may cause a problem like when one gets a facial.