Where can I get Botox Injections for Armpit sweating in Dallas, TX?

Where can i do it in dallas, which hospital please?

Miradry better

Botox injections are the only currently available product for sweaty palms, feet or scalp. Miradry is currently approved for permanent elimination of sweat and odor glands in the underarms but they may be coming out with a new applicator for other areas.  I have had miraDry myself and it is truly a gift.
My best,
Sheila Nazarian

Miradry vs. Botox for hyperhidrosis

For armpit sweating, I would consider the Miradry procedure over Botox to help treat hyperhidrosis. Miradry is more cost-effective in the longterm. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Botox for Underarm sweat in Dallas

You should be able to reach out to any board certified/eligible plastic surgeon. Most are familiar with botox treatments for underarm hyperhydrosis. Typically the treatment requires a total of 100 units of botox.

- Dr. Bryson Richards

Hyperhidrosis of the Underarms

Read a book about underarm hyperhidrosis before you see someone who specializes in treatment. Make sure you see someone who provides more than 1 treatment for this consition. Look for someone who has a center and who offers a whole cadre of treatment options - oral medication, topical products, Botox, suction curettage, subdermal laser ablation, miraDry, etc. READ the hyperhidrosis book on the link below. 

Facilities to Treat Hyperhydrosis with Botox

I would contact either dermatologist's or plastic surgeon's offices.  Request a provider who has experience in the treatment of hyperhidrosis with Botox or Dysport.

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS