Can I get botox to stop me being able to scrunch up my face? (photo)

(botox below the brow - depressor supercilii and on the upper nose) I got the vertical line/frown sorted with botox (corrugators, glabella, procerus) after a stressful year abroad where I aged about 5 years. However, it still feels like my face is scrunching up a lot of the time. I wake up like this first thing in the morning. This is an awful look. I want to feel like it did before - waking up feeling fresh, eyes rested, relaxed, happy, w/out these muscles scrunching up my face. I've seen similar before/after for girl's bunnylines Is this possible for guy,27?

Can I get botox to stop me being able to scrunch up my face?

+1

You seem to be a great candidate for Botox, this will help relax the muscles and also prevent future fine lines and wrinkles. Find a medical provider in your area who has great injecting experience.

+1
Botox is a good solution to the frown lines and bunny lines you are talking about. The Botox will most likely not stop all muscle movement but will take care of the majority of it. Good luck!

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Botox/dysport is great to help reduce frown scrunching and bunny nose creases.

+1

Botox/disport injections for roughly $350 takes care of those awful scrunchy frown lines and bunny nose appearances for roughly 3-5 months and is so easy to get. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

Botox is highly effective at relaxing specific muscles. It can eliminate bunny lines (lines along the side of the nose with smiling) and glabellar lines caused by muscle movement between the eyebrows. In your before photo you're recruiting alot of muscle movement. It is highly likely that Botox will reduce much but not all of that movement. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon