If I do not go back for touch ups of Botox, will eyes get worse?

hi idid botox for my sid eyes and if i will not back to injection for secound time after 3 month so that will be worst or get droopy eye lid thank you

Botox around the Eyes

+1
Botox for crow's feel is extremely simple and painless procedure.  The effects generally last approximately three months.  If you decide not to re-treat the area after three months the wrinkles will return exactly as they were before.

Botox Touch-Ups

+1
On average, Botox reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for about 3 months. If you do not get a Botox touch-up after this three month period, the fine lines and wrinkles that were treated will become more prominent and appear as they did prior to getting your treatment.

Brian Coan, MD
Durham Plastic Surgeon

Wrinkle progression without Botox Touchups

+1
If you do not receive what you refer to as "Botox touchups," the muscles previously paralyzed by Botox will return to their normal previous function. Over time that will cause the previous skin wrinkles to return. The wrinkles won't be worse than they would otherwise have been had you not used Botox. The best way to prevent wrinkles in the first place is to avoid sun exposure and cigarette smoking.

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Ophthalmologist