Botox and Retin-A ... Use at the Same Time?

I'm 30 and recently just had my first Botox injections to the glabella and forehead. I was using Retin-A (.025%) a few times a week before for fine lines,but obviously,time was still having an effect. Anyway, I'm wondering whether now that I've had Botox, if I should discontinue use of the RetinA until it wears off, or continue use as normal. Seeing as I don't see lines on my forehead right now, I don't really need the Retin-A. Also, I'd be worried about doing too much to my skin all at once.

Retin A even after Botox

Retin A works completely differently than Botox. It works to reduce the chronic signs of photoaging. It is a great prescription product to continue to use even after Botox since it's results and mechanism of action are completely different. I would suggest however you discuss with the physician who is treating you with the Botox.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon