Recommended Botox and Refirme Treatment Interval?

Can I have Botox and then a couple of days later have Refirme treatment? Or do I need to wait until after the Refirme treatment and then have the Botox?

Botox and Refirme risks

+1

I do not believe that there are any risks involved with having both Botox and Refirme procedures done. However, to be safe I would wait a day in between the two treatments.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox and refirme

+1

You could have the Refirme followed by the Botox the next day to play it the safest. I am not aware of any reports of having a Refirme treatment one day after Botox with any negative consequence.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Botulinum toxin (Dysport, Purtox, etc.) and Refirme

+1

To the best of my knowledge., there are no guidelines or reasons to beleive that there are any contraindications to staged treatment with Botulinum Toxin (Dysport or Botox) and Refirme and it is my impression that you could proceed with treatment sessions separated by a few days. However, I would not recommend performing these simultaneously.