Will Permanent Eyeliner Affect Botox Injections?

I'm having Botox done this Thursday, May 7 and I have an appointment to have permanent eyeliner done on May 9, Saturday. I get botox on my forehead, between my eyes and my crows feet. Since they don't give you botox injections in the area that permanent eyeliner would be applied, I figure it will be fine, but I wanted to make sure.

I don't want to hurt the effects of my botox or the permanent eyeliner. Can someone here answer this question? Thank you!

Botox and permanent eyeliner

+1

As long as you do not have any bruising or swelling around your eyes from your Botox injections, there is no problem having permanent eyeliner applied 2 days later.  If there is a bruise or swelling in the area, please wait an extra week or so until everything has subsided before applying the eyeliner.

Toronto Dermatologist

Permanent eyeliner and Botox

+1

I think you should be reassured that the permanent eyeliner should have no effects on the previously injected Botox.  Good question though.  It is better to be safe than sorry.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist

I can't see an issue with this

+1

I think you'll be fine, but you could theoretically wait one week to ensure that you have no bruising or swelling from the BOTOX which could subtly affect your eyeliner. The other issue is unlikely transmission of BOTOX into the orbit say if they were applyi ng pressure to your forehead while resting their hand to apply your eyeliner. It's unlikely the BOTOX would move downward 2 days from injection. So you should theoretically be safe.