Why is Botox Needed Every 6 Month for Hyperhidrosis?

does Botox disappear after 6 month what happens to the amount that they first inject? Im 23 years old if i inject Botox every six month for the rest of my life where is all the Botox store? does it disappear? My doctor says the sweat has to come out some how and if i stop the sweet from my hands, feet and armpit will I be sweeting in other areas of my body like my back etc??.. he recommended a different technique call Iontopheresis, have you try this technology with your patients?

Botox or Miradry for Sweating Problems

Botox effects goes away and it is not stored, rather broken down and eliminated slowly by your body. Miradry is the best way to correct your problem. Excess sweat (hyperhydrosis), and smelly armpits (bromhydrosis) are caused by eccrine (sweat) and apocrine glands whose secretion is modified by bacteria causing a bad odor. Miradry eliminates these glands permanently and solves both problems. You will never need to use deodorant again.