I had a Botox on my forehead, checks and I feel numbness left cheek, is it normal?

I had Botox on my forehead and cheeks. Feel numbness in left cheek, is it normal?

+1

Numbness is not a typical side effect of treatment with Botox. I would recommend following up with your provider and expressing your concerns to him or her, as he or she knows the details of your treatment. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/fillers-and-injectable/botox/

Numbness after Botox

+1

Botox does not cause numbness, speak to your medical provider to further assist with this issue

Best regards

Cheek numb after Botox injections

+1
Numbness of the cheek is not a known side effect of Botox treatment, especially with a cosmetic dose that you recieved. Return to the clinic where the treatment was given for follow up.
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Numbness as a result of Botox used for cosmetic purposes is quite unusual; other fillers can potentially create numbness but that is not a side effect of Botox. I recommend consulting your doctor.

Numbness after Botox treatment

+1

Botox should not cause numbness in cosmetic doses. Is it possible that you had a filler injected into your cheeks as opposed to Botox. Sometimes fillers can cause numbness if they're injected around the infraorbital nerve in the cheek. Either way, return to your injector now and let them know what is going on. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/facial-dermal-fillers/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Numbness after botox isnt normal

+1

We often use botox to treat pain-related syndromes, but botox for cosmetic purposes almost never causes numbness. In 1000s of patients I've never seen it. If you have this symptoms, please see your phsyician immediately and stress your concern. Wishing you the best, Dr. E.

San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon