Botox or Mini-brow Lift for a Young Person with Droopy Eyelids?

I am 22 years old. I don't think I am over-reacting but I noticed recently my eye lid is a little droopy. My eyes are proportional and I don't have vision problems. My eyelid is also visible. I also have dark skin. So, what would be the best procedure or recommendation to combat my droopy eyelids? Botox? A mini brow lift?

BOTOX is perfect for this

What you have here is the eyebrow crowding into the upper eyelid space.  I have a patent pending Microdroplet BOTOX method that specifically lifts the eyebrow creating a very natural forehead lift effect.  This method is very popular with young people who what help but also need a very natural results.  You can learn more about the method at my website.