Can Botox lift the eye and forehead area? Can filler placed in the cheek area help with under eye bags?

I"m 59 years old and had a mini face lift 8 years ago. I don't want to invest that kind of money again and need a lift in the forehead and upper eye area. I'm also concerned about wrinkling in my cheek area. I live in the Pittsburgh area and also wonder about cost of procedures. Any suggestions?

Botox and filler

+1
Botox can be used to lie the lateral tail of the eyebrow to perform a chemical lift. It can also be used to soften the forehead lines. Fillers can be used to camouflage the tear trough and augment the cheeks.