How Long For Botox Results To Be Full Fledged?

I received about 20 units for my 11's and 10 additional units in my forehead Friday afternoon, by Saturday I already seemed to have improvement but today, Sunday I feel as though the improvement has disappeared and I am worried that it did not take. Is this possible?

Botox Results

+1

It's too earlier to tell.  I find that on average it takes about 5 days to really start seeing the effects.  I typically have patients return two weeks after the treatment because it's fully working at that point.  Your 11's will likely be gone by the end of next week. 

Botox results

+1

Usually the botox takes about 5-7 days for it to work. But I tell patients to give it a full two weeks and follow-up for a check-up just in case some areas did not take well  or they need a touch-up for a spot that was not "hit"

Give it 2 weeks

+1

Give it 10 to 14 days to see the peak effect.  It usually does not work within 24 hours so I wonder what kind of result or change you noted.

Andre Aboolian, MD

Botox continues to show its effect over two weeks and lasts three to four months

+1

The effect of Botox should not be disappearing between days one and two.  You should have an ongoing improvement over two weeks. Give it time.

Ronald Shelton, MD

How long does it take to see Botox effects

+1

It takes 2 to 10 days to see the effects of your Botox. Just be a little patient and you should see your results within 10 days.

Esta Kronberg, MD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

How long does it take to see the full effects from Botox?

+1

It usually takes 3-7 days to see the effects from Botox but it may take up to 2 weeks to see the full effect.  The duration of the effects usually last 3-4 months but I have many patients that have the effects last longer.

Steven E. Rasmussen, MD, FAAD
Austin Dermatologist

Botox Effects?

+1

It is much too early to worry about being a “non-responder” to Botox. You may have seen the difference the following day related to swelling after the injections. The majority of the effect of Botox will take 3 to 7 days to see. It may last for 3 to 5 months.

Time to Botox effects

+1

Typically, Botox effects begin to kick in at day 2-3, and the full effects are usually seen by 1-2 weeks.  While it is possible for you to be resistant to the effects of Botox, it would be unusual.

Bryan K. Chen, MD
San Diego Dermatologist

You will typically see some type of an effect in 24-48 hours.

+1

However, as far as I am concerned, the full effect of the treatment is at its peak about 3 weeks after treatment.

Neuromodulators (Botox,Dysport, Xeomin) time for full affect

+1

For Botox and Xeomin the full effects should be seen in 7-10 days. For Dysport as early as 3 days and latest by 7 days.

Good luck

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon