Iopidine Use for Eyelid Drooping After Botox?

So far it has been a week since I got the Botox injection on my forehead. I have been using Iopidine for 3 days so far. How much longer can I use it until I see improvement? Also, every morning it seems like my drooping eye is getting smaller from the drops, but when I use them, it seems better.

Eyelid drooping after Botox will go away in 2 to 3 months.

Hi. This is the most common complication with Botox. The Botox was put too close to the eyelid and weakened one of the two muscles that lifts the lid. The drops stimulate the OTHER muscle to work a little harder, and so it helps temporarily to open up the eye.

Basically, the Botox effect on the main eyelid "lifter" just has to wear off, and this can take 3 months. In the meantime, use the drops.