Is it safe to do Botox injections around the same time as my Carpal Tunnel surgery?

Botox injections scheduled in 2 weeks. May have Carpal Tunnel surgery during those 2 weeks. Is it safe to do both in that time?

I have Dystonia (Spasmodic Torticollis) and that is the reason I get Botox injections. I get them on both sides of my neck and shoulder area.

Safe to get Botox around the time of carpal tunnel surgery.

+2
I don't see any problems with what you are proposing.  I wouldn't probably do on same day incase the anesthesiologist does some neck positioning or rubbing that could move it around.  Otherwise, good to go.