Botox injections in my neck and chest for TOS affected my face, is that possible?

I had Botox injections in my neck and chest for TOS it looks like it may have effected the wrinkles in my face from my eyes down. Is this possible ?

Can Botox travel

+1
Botox cannot travel from your neck and chest to your face. It just doesn't move that far no matter what you are getting the treatments for.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Botox in neck and chest

+1
I do not treat in the neck or the chest with Botox.
In my practice every cosmetic patient is addressed separately as there are no "cookbook" approaches even after almost 20 years of Botox and filler experience.We use many different approaches with Botox and various types of fillers in the same patient to achieve a optimal correction. I would recommend you discuss your issue with a dermatologist board certified and experienced in Botox in your area.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon