Botox for Migraines and Severe Neck Pain

I had 3 level neck fusion (C4-7) March 2012. I also have chronic migraines and had 31 botox injections Nov. 2013. I asked my neuro if the neck injections would be ok with having my hardware. he said sure. Well, 48 hours later I had severe neck pain. I called my neuro's office & they called in a 5 day medrol dose pack. This pain persisted for 4 weeks. My migraines did lessen some after the botox, but I'm not sure if the neck pain is worth another treatment.

+1
Another alternative is migraine surgery.  If Botox helped the migraines, but the shots hurt the neck then surgical decompression of the nerves causing the migraines may help.  

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon