Botox Injections Around Eye Area Safe 2 Weeks Before Have a Tummy Tuck?

Botox safe before tummy tuck.

Botox injections around the eyes would be safe prior to undergoing the tummy tuck surgery.  The Botox is usually out of your system shortly after it is injected.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sure.  There's no reason that you couldn't have Botox Injections after your tummy tuck.  Go for it.

Botox to eyes safe 2 weeks prior to tummy tuck

Yes it is safe to have botox around the eyes 2 weeks prior to a surgery in another anatomical area. What is most important is no lying down or bending over for about 4 hours directly after having botox

Lori A. Brightman, MD

Botox before other elective surgery is safe

It is safe for you to opt for botox 2 weeks before your tummy tuck.  You are OK to proceed as scheduled. Best of luck.

Botox 2 wks before surgery

Getting Botox injections two weeks prior to a tummy tuck chousl be perfectly fine. I do them all the time.

Botox Crowsfeet

Hello and thank you for the question.

Botox treatment two weeks prior to a tummy tuck is perfectly safe. Proceed as scheduled.

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Botox treatment before stomach surgery

You are safe to have your Botox treatment before your tummy tuck.  The Botox does not drift or affect areas other than the muscles into which it is injected.  It does not affect your internal system and should have absolutely no effect on your surgery.

Jordana S. Gilman, MD
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox before tummy tuck

Yes - shouldn't be any problem.  Feel free to get your facial wrinkles treated with Botox, prior to your tummy tuck.

Btox Treatment around Eye do NOT Interfere with Tummy Tuck Surgery

Botox Injections Around Eye Area ARE completely Safe 2 Weeks Before  a Tummy Tuck. Not an issue.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Botox befor a tummy tuck

2 weeks before a tummy tuck it would be fine in my opinion to have Botox.  I can't imaging why this would pose any problems.