I got botox injections six days ago and when I work out, I get yellowish circle marks at injection site? (photo)

since yesterday when I work out and sweat I get yellowish circle marks where the injections sites were...what's going on? Thank you'

Marks where Botox was

+1

Rachgo, Are you sure that you are getting spots where Botox injected or are you just not getting red where it was injected. looks to me like your injected areas are normal and you are not flushing where injections done. When you cool off see what your baseline skin color is, beige or pink.

Birmingham Dermatologist