I Had Botox Injection in my Neck for Head Tremors and Pressure. 2 1/2 Mths Later I Still Have Side Effects. What Can I Do?

TIme is for your side effects is what you need.

I would also have a discussion with your neurologist to decide if the benefits from your treatment are worth the side effects.  It might be appropriate to explore other treatment options.

9001 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Botox for head tremors and pressure

This is not a cosmetic use of Botox, but a medical procedure that I am assuming was done by a neurologist. If you have concerns or are not experiencing what you expected, you should return to your treating physician for an evaluation.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

8937 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89117