Can botox injection improve the breast size of a 37 year old female?

Botox and breast size

+1
Botox has absolutely no effect on breast size.  If your doctor is advertising this treatment I suggest you consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of expertise with Botox.

Botox and breast size

+1
Botox will not affect breast size.
There is a theory that injections below the breasts can produce a breast LIFT but in my opinion this is an unreasonable expectation.

Niels C. Krejci, MD
Boston Dermatologist

Expect nothing

+1
Botox has absolutely no effect on breast size, shape or hang.  I have heard of non plastic surgeons marketing botox to lift the breasts however this is simply false advertising.  Botox acts on muscle action and as such, has no effect on breast skin or breast tissue regarding shape or size.  There are some peripheral uses for botox now outside of smoothing out wrinkles and lines, such as in the armpit for excessive sweating and in various points to treat migraine headaches.  The breasts are NOT a place in which botox will have any effect.  If you are considering changes to your breasts, I advise you to seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for more information.  good luck

Brian S. Glatt, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Advice re your question Botox and breast volume

+1
Thanks for your question. Botox has no effect on breast volume augmentation/reduction etc. Please speak to an accredited 'non-cowboy' plastic surgeon and don't be mislead by any clever marketing. Botox simply type of botulinum toxin that can be used to treat fine lines/wrinkles or excessive sweating/muscle spasm. 

Sultan Hassan, MD, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon

BOTOX HAS ZERO EFFECT ON BREAST SIZE AND WILL NOT LIFT BREASTS

+1
Please note that Botox is a paralytic agent for wrinkle treatment.  Botox has absolute zero effect on breast size or lift.   Unfortunately there has been some devious marketing by a few regarding breast effects.   The effects of Botox and breasts is ZERO PERIOD.

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Can Botox injection improve breast size?

+1
Botox injections will not affect breast size.  Botox is predominately used to treat lines and furrows on the face that are caused by muscular action.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon