Botox injection & got hives within 30 min and still suffering 4 days later. When will this stop?

Got botox on my forhead but got hives on my legs, arms, underarms. Had some swelling of my wrists. My palms get very hot & itchy and need icepack to cool them. If I scatch a part of my skin I will get hives, this never happened before. I've had Botox injections in the past and never had any side effects. Should I worry?

Botox Reaction

+1

While this is not a typical reaction to Botox, it does sound like you are having an allergic reaction. I suggest you visit your physician as soon as possible for a follow up and treatment for the hives.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon