Can botox injection correct this situation of the mouth in the pictures? (Photo)

As it occured as a result of post botox injection of marionette lines This pictures taken after 10 days from the injection day

Botox Injections around the Mouth

From the photos it looks like you had a facial filler that was injected into that area.  I do not inject Botox in that area and it is generally not done.  Fillers are generally used to  treat the nasolabial area.  I would immediately return to your physician for evaluation. Please let me know what happens.