How Much Botox Should Be Injected Around the Nose to Get Rid of the "Bunny Lines"?

Bunny lines

+1
Just a few units can correct bunny lines on the nose, and they can be placed at the sides. To determine the exact amount please see an experienced injector. 

+1

This would require 2-4 units of Botox to be injected on each side of the nose, it would last you 3-4 months. Seek an experienced reputable injector to provide the result you wish to achieve 

Best of luck 

Botox for bunny lines

+1

I generally do 2-3 units per side of the nose, and sometimes 2-3 units on the top of the nose too, depends on the nature and strength of the muscles. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Bunny Lines around the nose

+1

This is an easy area to treat and typically responds beautifully. I typically use just a few units to the affected areas for bunny lines and see excellent results with no side effects.

I would recommend injection only by a properly licensed board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox for bunny lines

+1

Typically, 2 to 3 units per side are enough to treat bunny lines but the dose is dependent on the size and strength of the muscles involved. 

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Botox for Bunny Lines: How many units are needed?

+1

For someone with moderate bunny lines, I inject 2.5 units of Botox on each side, right on the lateral nasal wall. For more significant, marked bunny lines, I will do two injections of 2.5 units each per side, separated by about 1-cm on a vertical plane (for a total of 5 units per side). The results may last for up to four months. 

Leyda Elizabeth Bowes, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox works well for bunny lines

+1

Anywhere from 2-6 units of Botox or Xeomin per side would be sufficient.  This is a great treatment that does not require many units of neurotoxin and provides a great cosmetic outcome.

Michelle Henry, MD

+1

Depends on how deel and severe the "bunny lines are" but somewhere around 2-6 units per side of Botox would be injected.

Bunny lines treated with Botox

+1

Most of the time, bunny lines can be treated very easily with about 2-5 units of Botox or Xeomin on each side. This treatment will usually last for about three to four months. 

Jamil Asaria, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treating a bunny line with Botox

+1

Normally 2.5-5 units of Botox on each side of the bunny line works well. Remember though that often bunny lines are a dynamic and static line combination. Botox only treats dynamic lines - those that are caused by movement. If you have a bunny line even when you are NOT moving your muscles, this may also need an injection of a filler to totally resolve the issue. In that case  recommend a treatment or two of Botox to see how much we can soften the line, and then a treatment of a filler into the more "permanently" etched line. Just make sure your expectations for what Botox can and cannot do to a bunny line are realistic.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD