How Much Botox Should Be Injected Around the Nose to Get Rid of the "Bunny Lines"?

+1

This would require 2-4 units of Botox to be injected on each side of the nose, it would last you 3-4 months. Seek an experienced reputable injector to provide the result you wish to achieve 

Best of luck 

Botox for bunny lines

+1

I generally do 2-3 units per side of the nose, and sometimes 2-3 units on the top of the nose too, depends on the nature and strength of the muscles. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Bunny Lines around the nose

+1

This is an easy area to treat and typically responds beautifully. I typically use just a few units to the affected areas for bunny lines and see excellent results with no side effects.

I would recommend injection only by a properly licensed board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox for bunny lines

+1

Typically, 2 to 3 units per side are enough to treat bunny lines but the dose is dependent on the size and strength of the muscles involved. 

Toronto Dermatologist

Botox for Bunny Lines: How many units are needed?

+1

For someone with moderate bunny lines, I inject 2.5 units of Botox on each side, right on the lateral nasal wall. For more significant, marked bunny lines, I will do two injections of 2.5 units each per side, separated by about 1-cm on a vertical plane (for a total of 5 units per side). The results may last for up to four months. 

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox works well for bunny lines

+1

Anywhere from 2-6 units of Botox or Xeomin per side would be sufficient.  This is a great treatment that does not require many units of neurotoxin and provides a great cosmetic outcome.

+1

Depends on how deel and severe the "bunny lines are" but somewhere around 2-6 units per side of Botox would be injected.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com/botox-injections.html

Bunny lines treated with Botox

+1

Most of the time, bunny lines can be treated very easily with about 2-5 units of Botox or Xeomin on each side. This treatment will usually last for about three to four months. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treating a bunny line with Botox

+1

Normally 2.5-5 units of Botox on each side of the bunny line works well. Remember though that often bunny lines are a dynamic and static line combination. Botox only treats dynamic lines - those that are caused by movement. If you have a bunny line even when you are NOT moving your muscles, this may also need an injection of a filler to totally resolve the issue. In that case  recommend a treatment or two of Botox to see how much we can soften the line, and then a treatment of a filler into the more "permanently" etched line. Just make sure your expectations for what Botox can and cannot do to a bunny line are realistic.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Botox for Bunny Lines

+1

Depending on the severity of the bunny lines, I typically start out with 2-2.5 units of Botox on each side. I then have the patient return in 2 weeks to follow up. If more is needed then I give it at that time. Rarely would more than 5 Units be needed per side.

Sherman Oaks General Surgeon