Can botox in the glabella region and forehead cause hard under the skin type pimples and indentations?

I had botox injected to fix the '11's' between my eyes, and also in my forehead 2 days ago. I have done my glabella before, but this was the first time I did my forehead. When the nurse did the injection on my left side just above my eyebrow, it felt strange like something was running up my forehead (since I was lying down) but on the inside...botox. Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Botox and Side Effects

+1
In general, I have not experienced this complication of Botox. Is it possible these "hard" areas were small collections of blood? Did you get black and blue? Of were these area localized areas of infection?
It is very difficult to give a diagnosis over the internet and without examining the problem.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
West Orange Plastic Surgeon