Fort Lauderdale Doctors for Botox Hyperhidrosis Treatment?

I'm from Fort Lauderdale area and I want to get Botox for hyperhidrosis. What kind of doctor should I see for this treatment? Does anyone who does Botox automatically does hyperhidrosis Botox treatment? How much will it cost me? I want to find a good and affordable doctor. Does anybody have recommendations?

Miradry for hyperhidrosis in Los Angeles

+1

Our office specializes in treatments for hyperhidrosis including Miradry, Botox injections, Xeomin injections, and topical treatments.

Cost depends on the type of treatment. One of the most cost-effective treatments is Miradry for hyperhidrosis.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Botox for Underarms

+1

Botox is FDA approved to treat underarm hyperhidrosis. Another treatment is the FDA approved miraDry procedure. Find someone in your area that offers both procedures so that you can decide which is better for you. Go to the miraDry company website and seek a doctor that does miraDry in your area - I am sure he/she is also versed in injecting Botox injections and can give you the pros of doing Botox or miraDry.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Fort Lauderdale Botox recommendation

+1

Dr. Bruno gave you a very good explanation of how it works. If you are anywhere near Boca, I would highly recommend Dr Jason Pozner and his practice. They do most htings in this area. Dr David Goldberg is the dermatologist there as well.

Barry E. DiBernardo, MD
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Botox for hyperhidrosis in Fort Lauderdale

+1

For treatment of excessive armpit sweating (hyperhidrosis) you can see a plastic surgeon for Botox injections. Usually 50 units per side is needed, price is variable, anywhere from 8-13 dollars per unit. The effect lasts from one year to 18 months.

I would recommend Tracey Stokes in Fort Lauderdale, FL

William Bruno, MD