Botox Hyperhidrosis Cost and Doctor Recommendations in Fort Lauderdale?

I would like to get a Hyperhidrosis Botox Treatment done. How much will that cost me? I live in Broward County Florida (Fort Lauderdale Area). I don't have a lot of money but want a good doctor in my area. Please help me out. I do sweat a lot under my underarms. I would like to get it fixed with that treatment. Thank you.

+1

Botox is a great option and highly effective helping excessive sweating, most patients require 50 units per axilla

Cost of Botox varies from each practice/physician and also the region you live in, typically the cost of Botox is $10-$16 per unit. Seek a reputable certified physician to promote a better outcome

You need a consultation to establish price

+1

We do the Botox treatment for hyperhydrosis.

However, the price is very variable depending on the amount of Botox that you might need.

Your best approach is to be seen in consultation so that we can calculate how wide an area might require treatment and what you costs are likely to be.

Dr. Mayl

Fort lauderdale

Nathan Mayl, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Price for Botox in Underarm Area

+1

I charge $600 for both underarms. Typically patients come in the beginning of summer and it gets them through the tough months where sweating can cause social problems and soil expensive dresses.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

About $670

+1

Insurance usually covers this procedure if you have failed one other traditional treatment such as Drysol.

Otherwise the treatment should run about $670. This would include $525 for the BOTOX itself; $75 for the office visit and $70 for the administration. South Florida prices might be a bit higher though.

You might try David Herschthal, MD. on University Bloulevard for treatment. Mention that you enjoyed the movie Defilance and he may give you a discount. There are many other fine dermatologists in Fort Lauderdale.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist