Will Botox Help with my Full TT Scar and Scar Surrounding Areas Tention and Stiffness?

I'm 25 years old, I had a full TT 4yrs back after weight loss of 88lbs, I weigh now 165lbs. The surgeon decided I needed a full TT and took about 25 cm of skin. Lots of tention and stiffness at scar area now, I drag my legs to walk forward. Last year I had fat transfer to help reduce the tension and improve the overall result, but only 3-4 months after that nearly all the transferred fat was gone. Will botox be of any help to improve elasticity, reduce tention and give a more normal appearance?

Unaware of benefits of Botox to the skin incision after abdominoplasty.

+1

I'm not sure where you got the idea that Botox as an application to your problem. I'm aware of no benefits relative to skin and scar.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,21-atlanta-abdominoplast.htm