Botox Left Indentation?

I've use botox for my forehead side of eyes but it made a deep indentation on my smile line

Sometimes indentations can be touched up

+2

Sometimes indentations can be touched up. It shouldn’t be permanent and will definitely go back to what it looked like before, after the BOTOX has worn off. It’s possible that you may not have been aware of the indentation before the BOTOX and now that surrounding muscles have been relaxed, the indentation is more visible. Either way, if you did not have it before, it shouldn’t be permanent.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox around mouth

+1

Botox is used to treat lines created by muscle contraction.  They can be used around the mouth, especially in the chin and lower face.  Some doctors may also give a touch of Botox to help decrease the appearance of the nasolabial fold.  Botox usually does not cause an indentation, but if you feel you have one, you should have your doctor evaluate you.

Botox left a dent in my face?

+1

Botox does not usually cause a depression unless it is used to denervate a particularly bulky or large muscle.

Botox and smile line

+1

Botox is not commonly used for smile creases. Fillers are used much more for that area. If you have an indentation, I doubt it is the Botox itself or injury to the skin, but possibly a muscle that was made to relax its contraction by the Botox effect has temporarily changed the appearance of the muscle creating a new shape or depression. If that is the case it should be temporary. See your doctor who injected you for clarification.